Finally we had more seasonal conditions for a Tarsan Competition with higher temperatures, a light westerly and even some sunny spells! Around a half dozen Club members turned out and with some guests from Dunrod A.C. using our boats it was good to see the Loch a little busier with anglers.
Results were as follows;
- Lee Lindop. 10 fish 13lbs 14.4 oz
- Graeme Henry. 10 fish. 10lbs 7.2 oz
- Duncan MacGillivray 5 fish. 5lbs 0.7 oz
- Colin Brown. 3 fish. 2lbs 9oz
- Keith Mackenzie. 2 fish. 1lbs 15.3 oz
Well done to the top two competitors whose efforts now see the Club championship go right to the wire with very little between them going into the last Competition on August 13th.
All competitors are asked to be back at the boat house to weigh in by 6.15 pm please.