The Loch Eck Competition Starts on Saturday 6th October
DDAC Rules for Competition
Loch Eck Competition
The winner will be required to have caught and netted a salmonid(s) from Loch Eck.
The ruling as for the Club Rivers i.e.
Two Sea Trout – Catch & release thereafter.
All salmon will be returned as per Club rules.
- Catch & Release – Sea Trout may be measured on length and returned, they can be recorded in the day book using the Weight / Length table supplied.
- The competition is fished either by bank or boat.
- Fishing may commence at 9am and ends with weigh-in at the boat house at 5pm
- The member must nominate their preferred day to fish within the set competition week when booking their boat.
- The best basket will be two or more fish.
- The form of angling is by any legal method. No treble hooks.
Largest Fish Trophy
The trophy will be awarded to the person who has caught the largest fish, measured on length, within the competition rules set above.
A DDAC measuring stick is placed in each boat.